Medical Assistant Interview Questions
Being prepared for an interview is quite important. Good preparation lets you to relax on the day of the interview and respond to your interviewer’s questions skilfully. You can use the list of some common questions that are asked during a Medical Assistant interview found below, to prepare for your interview. Use these as guidelines to your preparation, and remember to be realistic and act naturally during the interview.
• Tell Me a Little About Yourself. ...
• What Are Your Strengths?
• What Are Your Weaknesses?
• Why do you want to work here?
• How much experience do you have as a medical assistant?
• Tell Me About a Difficult Situation You Have Been in at Work and How You Handled It. ...
• Tell me about your computer skills.
• As a medical assistant, how will you ensure that you are following HIPAA guidelines?
• Where Do You See Yourself in 5 Years?.
• Are you experienced in front office administrative responsibilities? Are you comfortable on the phone?
• Have you been trained in phlebotomy? Are you comfortable drawing blood?
• Are you experienced in taking patient vital signs and medical histories?
• Are you experienced with electrocardiograms (EKG)?
• What do you like most about the medical assistant position?
• Why are you the best candidate for this position?